Visitors travelling to Sri Lanka for business purposes must obtain visa prior to travel to Sri Lanka. On line Business ETA facility is opened to potential applicants in addition to the existing facility of obtaining Business ETA from Sri Lanka Overseas Missions and the Head Office of the Department of Immigration & Emigration, Colombo.
- Duly completed visa form with signature. Please clearly write applicant’s name, address and telephone number. Download Application
- Valid Passport with at least one unused visa page. The Passport should be valid for six months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- Letter of invitation from Sri Lanka counterpart
- Letter from applicant’s company stating purpose of visit
- Copy of air ticket or cruise-ship reservation
- Relevant visa fee (55.00 USD for 30 days or less)